If you already happen to have a credit or debit card, opting for a Walmart money card might not seem like a smart investment, and that is understandable. However, if you do not happen to have a bank card or are curious about Walmart money cards have to offer in order for people to actually want to opt for them, then this guide can prove to be a little useful for you.
- The biggest advantage offered by Walmart money cards is the fact that you get cashback. You can get up to $75 cashback annually as you continue shopping in Walmart. You can also avail cashback from using only Walmart operated fuel stations as well. It might not seem like a lot, but if you are tight on money, it can be useful in the long run.
- Walmart money cards also offer a service known as ASAP Direct credit. This service enables you to get paid two days prior to payday, however, this does depend on other factors like processing time, your employer’s own payday and so on. Make sure to read more about this service beforehand so that you have a better idea of whether or not it will work in your case.
- Bills can be paid via Walmart Money card. This includes bills that do not require checks, and for bills that do require checks, there is an online system in place that can help you generate checks online and then pay. Of course, this is an extra service so the latter will come with additional charges.
- There is anti-fraud protection in place, so you know that your card and money is protected from any sort of fraudulent transactions.
- The application allows you to be able to keep track of how much money you have spent and so on.